Friday, July 24, 2009

Dog Days of Summer

Mocha and his ball

Pepper watching TV

As I have been home this summer, I've noticed that Pepper and Mocha spend all day sleeping and don't actually get up to do anything until about 4:00 - which is the time that I usually get home when teaching. Here are a few pictures of them doing their favorite things. Mocha spends most of the day either sleeping with his ball or begging for us to play ball with him. Pepper spends most of his also sleeping and watching TV. He will literally lay day in front of the TV and watch it - Mocha has no interest in the TV at all. Pepper likes to bark at all of the animals on the TV. It doesn't matter if it is a dog, cat, horse, cow, giraffe - he knows it isn't human and barks at it as soon as he sees it. We are trying to get him to stop doing this, so when we say no bark, he just paces back and forth in front of the TV.

No comments: