John and I put hardwood floors in our downstairs before we went to Mexico so I decided that we needed to update the paint too. I painted our living room a lighter beige than it was and also painted the tv room and kitchen a gray color. The gray turned out to be a little bit more purple than we thought it would be, but I still thinks it looks great. The color is still growing on John. Now all we have left to do downstairs is to put the base back in and repaint is along with the crown. John is also going to put in a new kitchen and bathroom countertop with some marble tiles that we got. Here are some pictures of what we have done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks great! I still have so much painting to do in our house. Yours is looking nice:)
Post a Comment